Volunteers can teach you practical skills, including:
- how to update your Presto card online
- how to manage settings on your devices
- how to find and use apps
- how to back up your data and save passwords
- how to talk to your family about online safety
- and anything else you want to learn!
Support is offered in English, Tagalog, Spanish, Tamil and French. Childminding and refreshments provided. The first Tech Support Workshops will be held on Sunday May 19th at the Workers’ Action Centre with more dates to come!